Terms Of Service
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (hereinafter “Terms”) SET FORTH BELOW BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Please read these Terms carefully. Your use of this website signifies your agreement to abide by these terms. If you do not agree to these Terms you are not allowed to use the website.
Your access to and use of resq.pir8aye.net, (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by RESQ-DAO, (hereinafter “Company”), is subject to the following Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. You agree that the Site itself, as well as all copy, images, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by the Company or other third parties, (hereinafter, collectively “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by the Company, and are legally owned by the Company and/or its third party providers. You agree that such Content shall include all proprietary videos, graphics, voice, and sound recordings, artwork, photos, documents, and text as well as all other materials included in the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company hereby grants you permission to access, view, and use the Site solely for your personal purposes. Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way without written permission being expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is not a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, and will not be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
2. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Content and contained in the Site, are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of Content by you is allowed without express permission from the Company. Any use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "DCMA regarding [Your Content's Name]" in the Subject line. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
3. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
4. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company.
5. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
6. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
7. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to:
- your breach of this Agreement,
- any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party,
- any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site,
- your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and
- your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services.
The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
11. The provisions of these Terms are to protect the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on their own behalf.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the Parish of Bossier, Louisiana. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
13. These Terms may be revised from time to time by the Company. You are bound by any such revisions and it is therefore recommended that you periodically visit this page to review any updated Terms to which you will be bound.
The information provided by resq.pir8aye.net (“Website”, “Site” “we”, “our”), and contained on this website, is for general information purposes only and must not be construed as legal, financial, medical (including behavioral health) advice or any other form of professional advice or care. We're not telling you what to do
If you require professional advice of any kind you are advised to seek the help of a qualified professional.
While it is our intention to keep the information contained on our Site up to date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related content contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any loss or damage, including any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use or misuse of the information contained on this Website.
Although you are able to link to other websites not under our control, we will not be held responsible for and have no control over the nature of the content and its availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links to third party websites does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed by third-party websites. It may imply an affiliate or referral relationship between the third party and the Company.
We endeavor to keep the Website up and running without interruption. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Last Updated: 26 February 2020
To summarize: RESQ-DAO collects your name and email address for the purpose of communicating with you about news, events, and programs relating to RESQ-DAO. We do not share your information with any third parties and will never sell your information. Among others, you have the right to request we delete your information and to request confirmation of the information we possess about you. For the full legal version, keep reading…
LAST UPDATED: 26 February 2020
Thank you for visiting resq.pir8aye.net (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned, operated and controlled by RESQ-DAO, a Louisiana company (hereinafter, “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
Your privacy is very important to us. Please read this statement carefully. It is important that you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing whether to share any of your personal information with us.
Unique identifiers can be used for various purposes, including remembering your browsing preferences, your purchase history, directing advertising specifically to you, collecting information about your browsing history, as well as determining whether emails sent to you by us were received and/or opened.
We also use the information we collect from your use of our existing programs and services to help us develop new ones, and at times to send you personalized ads based on your particular interests. However, we do not use sensitive information such as race, sexual orientation, religion, or health to determine which ads we send you, and we do not collect genetic or biometric data (ex., fingerprints, retina patterns, voice waves).
Unique identifiers are sometimes stored in “cookies” (see below) to help websites display certain content in your browser and to remember, for example, your preferred language.
NOTE: You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. More about cookies below.
Data We Collect
- Email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers IF you purchase something from the Site
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
Why We Collect and Store Information From Your Computer
As indicated above, data regarding your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, browser, dates and times of access, domain names, and websites that referred you here, may be collected by the Site for purposes of improving the quality of the information and services provided; to understand our visitors’ preferences; to make improvements to our visitors’ overall experience of this website; and to personalize this experience where doing so would improve the enjoyment of the Site.
With the data we collect from your computer hardware and software, we are able to learn about the number of visitors to our Site and the types of technology visitors use on our Site. However, we do not track or record information about individuals and their visits (unless they are willingly participating in one of our programs) and we do not share this data with anyone outside the Company unless necessary for law enforcement purposes (see “disclosure exceptions” below). In other words, while we may be tracking what your computer is doing, we are not tracking the various individuals that may be using a particular computer unless they have identified themselves as a participant in one of our programs.
Basically, we're using Google Analytics and we take no responsibility for what information Google might track if you're logged into Google while surfing our website.
Interacting With You
The contact information we collect from you, is used to interact with you directly. We never want to abuse this privilege; however it is our main method for contacting and communicating with our subscribers and clients. It’s a way for us to deliver information to you and also to notify you of upcoming programs we’re offering.
If you’re already a client, we use email to communicate with you directly as a method of providing information about how to use our programs. You may choose to unsubscribe from all mailings by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails we send. You may also email us directly about your privacy preferences. (See our contact information below.)
Gathering Personal Data With Your Consent
Personal information that uniquely identifies you is only gathered with your explicit authorization and only in exchange for information, products, or services, whether free or paid. Be advised that if you choose not to provide this information you will not be able to receive information, products, or services offered by us to you as we will not have the means to deliver it to you.
You always have ultimate control over the information you receive from us. Note that some of your information may be shared with third party payment processors and credit card companies in order to process payment transactions and the delivery of our products and/or services to you.
We will never intentionally disclose any information regarding your personal identification to any third party without your consent. If you choose to provide us with such information, you agree to receive information, products, or services from this website.
If at any time you wish to opt-out, or unsubscribe, you may do so by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from us, or by notifying the Company directly. See our contact information below. Rest assured that you always have the ability to manage your contact information.
NOTE: We may share information that does not include a unique identifier and would not reasonably be considered “personal data” in that it does not include information that would allow anyone to identify you as an individual. For example, advertisers or outside services may use non-personal data to enhance the experience of a visitors to their websites.
Third Party Analytics Service Providers
As indicated above, this Website may use third party analytics service providers such as Google Analytics and Google Adsense to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Website and viewing of content on the Site.
Data Collection Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, (text files placed on your hard drive by our server to store information about the way you use our Site so that it can recall that information in order to personalize your next visit), pixel tags (technology used to track your website activity), web browser storage, databases, and server logs.
Data Obtained Indirectly
The Company may obtain data indirectly from third parties such as social networks and other public sources, including public databases.
As indicated above, we may also obtain information from third-party analytics services like Google Analytics.
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
The Company retains your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as well as to comply with applicable laws. You may make a request to remove any and all data collected by us. See our contact information below.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the level of risk.
This website will disclose your personal information, without notice, but only if:
1. It is required to do so by law;
2. As required by service of process;
3. To defend our rights and property;
4. To protect the personal safety of visitors to this website.
Data Protection Laws
Data protection laws differ from state to state, with some having greater protections than others. We strive to maintain the highest level of privacy for anyone who shares information with us, regardless of where they reside.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) requires California companies to provide an opportunity for California residents to opt-out or unsubscribe from having personal information used by third parties (such as advertisers or affiliated companies) for direct marketing purposes.
This Company is a Louisiana-based business and still honors California's behavioral advertising opt-out or “do not track” mechanisms. This includes general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and signals.
If you are a California resident you may contact to exercise your disclosure choice options. See our contact information, below.
Children: Minimum Age Requirement
This website complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the Internet.
This website is intended for persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. However, per COPPA rules, anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using this website.
Furthermore, this website will not knowingly contact or collect personal information from anyone under 13, and does not intend to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 13.
European Union Residents
Be advised that some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”), which includes all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By using our site and submitting your information to us you are deemed to accept and agree to this. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. This includes but is not limited to the use of legally binding contract terms between us and any third parties with whom we engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements. If We intend at any time to transfer any of your data outside the EEA, we will always obtain your consent beforehand and we have put in place the following safeguards to protect your data:
- Site wide encryption (https://)
- Consent check boxes with description of data to be processed.
Correcting or Updating Your Information
You are invited to help us keep your personal data up to date by notifying us of any changes to your personal information. You may contact us to correct or update your personal information.
How to Contact The Company
LAST UPDATED: 26 February 2020